Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset
The Esbit Alcohol Stove & Trekking Cookset provides various options for cooking out on the trail. It has a 985 ml pot with a volume indicator in ml/oz. increments on the side, and a 470 ml pot/pan which also serves as a lid. Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the set includes a stand that supports the pots, and includes a base for Esbit solid fuel tablets and a solid brass alcohol burner. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack.
- 985 ml pot with volume indicator in ml/oz.; 470 ml pot that also serves as lid.
- Pots include 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-coated grips.
- Includes stand, 985 ml pot, 470 ml pot/lid, alcohol burner, and base for an Esbit solid fuel tablet.
- Pot stand, alcohol burner, and solid fuel base nest inside big pot.
- Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum for efficient heat transfer.
- Alcohol burner constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket. Alcohol burner has variable temperature control with a fold-away handle that helps to regulate or extinguish flame.
- Stores in an included mesh bag.