Cascade Ozette Rando Bag
The Cascade Ozette Rando Bag is sewn and ready to ship within three business days of purchase.
Swift Industries’ use of modern textiles paired with a classic French design has caught the cycling world’s attention! We bring you the lightest rando bags on the market, with uncompromised durability and function.
Pairs perfectly with our Wanderlust Packers! Check them out too.
- Measurements: 8” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 10.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-7.25” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 9.25” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 12.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-9” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 11.75” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 15.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-11” H (from bottom of bag).
- Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- Discretely flared flap for increased weather protection
- Quartet flap closure system
- Four pockets within reach while on the move
- Stack the Pack Attack inside of the Ozette Rando Bag
A bit more...
The Ozette Rando bag features an original Swift Industries elastic compartment system to keep your belongings organized and holds items in-place when your bag is mostly empty and a discretely flared flap for increased weather protection.
The bag’s closure hooks are positioned on the sides of the randonneur bag. This innovative design results in simplified and more secure closure both on and off-bike, and even distribution of tension to reduce long-term warping of the clear map case. The new closure system still allows for closure by looping the elastic over the stem: a randonneur favorite for easy access and hand-warming in chilly conditions.
The randonneur bag comes in three sizes to meet a greater diversity of bicycle measurements. The large Ozette was added to our line for tall head tube measurements. We decreased the depth of the Ozette Rando bag to bring weight closer to the frame+fork for markedly improved handling.
Check out the Rando Lexicon, our rack, decaleur and installation guide for the Ozette Rando Bag