All monitors are calibrated individually, please expect slight color deviation in final product.
All post-order color changes subject to a $20.00 fee. Changes accepted within 7 days of purchase.
Custom Ozette Randonneur Bag
- Measurements: 8” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 10.5 Liters
- Weight: 1.4lb
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-7.25” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 9.25” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 12.5 Liters
- Weight: 1.6lb
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-9” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 11.75” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 15.5 Liters
- Weight: 1.8lb
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-11” H (from bottom of bag).
- Black Thread and Trim
- NEW Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- NEW Discretely flared flap for increased weatherization
- NEW Quartet flap closure system
- Four pockets within reach while on the move
For its first serious use I took my new Small Ozette last weekend on the Oregon Randonneurs 400km brevet “Nehalem-Nestucca.” Early on, I fell in with three others whose pace was compatible with mine and we finished together. After pulling for a couple of miles I’d drift to the back, have a long pull on the water bottle, eat a meal, change clothes, and catch up on my correspondence. This bag is great!— Graham, Oregon
I logged over 7,500 miles in 2012. Easily 90% of those miles I had my Ozette Rando Bag in use. Cyclists are gear geeks and there are so many products that sound like a great idea yet never get used. My Swift bag is just the opposite: I like to carry things with me when I ride and it is in constant use, lugging camera gear, food, clothing, etc. The bag quality is superior, as is the functionality - I mean, what a great design! Plus, I love that I was able to select the colors I wanted so that I wound up with a bag that looks great on MY bike.— Mark Allen Anderson, Kansas City