All monitors are calibrated individually, please expect slight color deviation in final product.
All post-order color changes subject to a $20.00 fee. Changes accepted within 7 days of purchase.
Custom Ozette Randonneur Bag
Swift takes the classic French handlebar bag design and pairs it with modern textiles to bring you the lightest traditional randonneur bags on the market. The Ozette Rando bag is installed at the front of the bicycle on a small front rack and attaches to the bike using a decaleur.
A favorite of long-distance cyclists, rando bags make for more efficient riding by keeping gear accessible while on the move.
$244.00 – $263.00
- Measurements: 8”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 10.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 5.5”-6.5” from bottom of bag
- Measurements: 9.25”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 12.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-8.5” from bottom of bag
- Measurements: 11.75”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 15.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-11” from bottom of bag
- 1000 Denier Cordura™
- X-Pac™ liner
- Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- Discretely flared flap for increased weather protection
- Front pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Side dee rings for optional shoulder strap
- Four velcro straps on the bottom for additional stability
- The Seeker fits perfectly in the front pocket
- Loop the top flap’s elastic band over your stem for easy access and hand-warming in chilly conditions.
For its first serious use I took my new Small Ozette on the Oregon Randonneurs “Nehalem-Nestucca” 400k brevet. Early on, I fell in with three others and, after pulling for a couple of miles, I’d drift to the back, have a long pull on the water bottle, eat a meal, change clothes, and catch up on my correspondence. This bag is great!— Graham, Oregon
Cyclists are gear geeks and there are so many products that sound like a great idea yet never get used. My Ozette Rando bag is just the opposite: I like to carry things with me when I ride and it is in constant use, lugging camera gear, food, clothing, etc. I love that I was able to select the colors I wanted so that I wound up with a bag that looks great on MY bike.— Mark Allen Anderson, Kansas City