All monitors are calibrated individually, please expect slight color deviation in final product.
All post-order color changes subject to a $20.00 fee. Changes accepted within 7 days of purchase.
Custom Zeitgeist Bag
Hey there! Our Custom Sewing Studio is temporarily closed as Washington State is Sheltering in Place due to Covid-19. We miss our sewing machines and can’t wait to dive right back into work when this is all in our rearview mirror. Stay Well, Team Swift
The 2020 Zeitgeist Saddle and Handlebar Bag is here! Carry the Zeitgeist on your handlebars, or mount it to the loops on your saddle. An excellent choice for gravel adventures, touring, bike-packing, and commuting everyday.
What’s new and improved?
The 2020 Zeitgeist Bag is making its debut as a bonafide bicycle saddle and handlebar bag.
The bicycle attachment feature now includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars. All punches through the bag’s mounting points have been done away with, and the flap no longer has stitching through all layers of textile for enhanced weatherproofing.
Improvements with handling in mind:
An HDPE liner adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
Sizing and standard features:
The Zeitgeist Bag is now available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
NEW for 2020!
- Internal baton keeps bag rigid
- Comes two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing
- Measurements: 12.75″w X 7.5″h X 7″d
- Capacity: 12 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Multicam VX21 X-Pac™
- 1000 Denier Cordura™
Also built with
- Dyneema™ Grid Ripstop
- Fastex Buckles
- Reflective Tape
Proudly built at Swift Industries, Seattle WA
It’s new Zeitgeist Saddle and Handlebar Bag day!
Here at Swift, we mail our product unassembled to reduce the carbon footprint of your order. Check out this tutorial video about how to put your Zeitgeist Saddle and Handlebar Bag together the day that it arrives.