Esbit Alcohol Burner Stove
The Esbit Alcohol Burner is a lightweight alternative to a liquid gas or canister stove. Denatured alcohol is easy to find and cheaper to use than alternatives. Alcohol stoves are the stove of choice for ultralight and long-distance backpackers. There are no moving parts or burners to wear out or break. Just fill it and light it. It can be used alone providing you have some sort of pot support with you. Some ultra-lighters use tent stakes to support the pots to save weight. Uses Denatured alcohol only for fuel which will be easily available at a local hardware or grocery store.
- Dimensions: 1.8″ x 2.9″ (4.6 cm x 7.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (92 g)
- Constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket.
- Variable temperature control.
- Fold-away handle on the flame regulator to extinguish flame.
- Fuel stores in burner so no need for extra bottles or cans.
- Works with denatured alcohol only.