Hinterland Ozette Randonneur Bag
The Hinterland Edition Ozette Rando Bag test tradition by combining XPac with the classic French style Randonneur bag design. We bring you the lightest rando bag on the market, with uncompromised durability and function.
- Measurements: 8” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 10.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-7.25” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 9.25” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 12.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-9” H (from bottom of bag).
- Measurements: 11.75” H, 11”W, 7.5”D
- Capacity: 15.5 Liters
- Bag Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Decaluer Installment Spacing: 6”-11” H (from bottom of bag).
- NEW Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- NEW Discretely flared flap for increased weatherization
- NEW Quartet flap closure system
- Four pockets within reach while on the move
For its first serious use I took my new Small Ozette last weekend on the Oregon Randonneurs 400km brevet “Nehalem-Nestucca.” Early on, I fell in with three others whose pace was compatible with mine and we finished together. After pulling for a couple of miles I’d drift to the back, have a long pull on the water bottle, eat a meal, change clothes, and catch up on my correspondence. This bag is great!— Graham, Oregon
I logged over 7,500 miles in 2012. Easily 90% of those miles I had my Ozette Rando Bag in use. Cyclists are gear geeks and there are so many products that sound like a great idea yet never get used. My Swift bag is just the opposite: I like to carry things with me when I ride and it is in constant use, lugging camera gear, food, clothing, etc. The bag quality is superior, as is the functionality - I mean, what a great design! Plus, I love that I was able to select the colors I wanted so that I wound up with a bag that looks great on MY bike.— Mark Allen Anderson, Kansas City