Hinterland Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
Our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag is a fresh take on the classic British touring saddlebag. XPac VX21 make this bag super-lightweight and durable! The Hinterland Zeitgeist weighs in at 12oz, shaving over a quarter pound off our standard Zeitgeist Saddle Bags. Take advantage of the space under your saddle with a bag that is optimal for packing overnight supplies. The Zeitgeist Saddle bag attaches to the strap loops built-in on some saddles, or can be cradled by the Carradice Bagman Support designed exactly for this style bag. We highly recommend the Bagman support with this lightweight model, because the double-ply XPac gives the body of this bag less structure than our vinyl-lined bags.
- Measurements: 16″w X 8″h X 6.5″d
- Capacity: 11 L per bag
- Weight: 12 oz.
- XPac™ VX21
- XPac™ liner
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Three leather attachment straps
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles and the like
- Two side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- You can add Velo Orange Saddle Loops if your saddle doesn’t have its own.
Always Included on our Hinterland Zeitgeist Saddle bags:
- Expedition Upgrade
- Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
A bit more...
Our Hinterland Zeitgeist Saddlebags come with the whole enchilada. We’ve included all of our popular upgrades on the Hinterland saddlebag to make sure our bags suit your adventures’ every needs:
Expedition Upgrade Description
Four dee rings and two integrated daisy chains added to your Zeitgeist Saddle Bag flap. You can lace in bungee or webbing straps to add a jacket or sleeping mat to the exterior of your bag. Perfect for the light packer and heavy packer alike.
Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
Side dee rings and a removable strap make our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag that much more versatile! The shoulder strap is adjustable and allows for comfortable off-bike carry.