Horizon Line Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
Our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag is a fresh take on the classic British touring saddlebag. Modern materials make this bag lightweight and give it that Swift Industries pop! Take advantage of the space under your saddle with a bag that is optimal for packing overnight supplies. The Zeitgeist Saddle bag attaches to the strap loops built-in on some saddles, or can be cradled by a support rack designed exactly for this bag.
The Horizon Line is made from X10 Cotton Duck, the very first traditional canvas fabric to incorporate the modern magic of XPac. X10 Cotton Duck is a totally new waterproof cotton canvas, made here in the United States. No other fabric summarizes our brand better.
- Measurements: 13″w X 8″h X 6.5″d
- Capacity: 8.5 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- XPac™ Natural 10X Canvas
- Saffron Packcloth Liner
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Three leather attachment straps
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles and the like
- Two side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- We highly recommend using a Carradice Bagman Support with the Horizon Line Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
Always Included on the Horizon Line Zeitgeist Saddle Bag:
- Expedition Upgrade
- Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
A bit more...
Our Small Horizon Line Zeitgeist bag comes with the whole enchilada. We’ve included all of our popular upgrades on the Horizon Line bags to make sure our bags suit your adventures’ every needs:
Expedition Upgrade Description
Four dee rings and two integrated daisy chains added to your Zeitgeist Saddle Bag flap. You can lace in bungee or webbing straps to add a jacket or sleeping mat to the exterior of your bag. Perfect for the light packer and heavy packer alike.
Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
Side dee rings and a removable strap make our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag that much more versatile! The shoulder strap is adjustable and allows for comfortable off-bike carry.