Horizon Line Sugarloaf Basket Bag
Stylish, easy going, and purposeful to the very last seam, the Horizon Line Sugarloaf carries as gracefully off-bike as on. With comfortable handles and shoulder strap attachment points, this bag is an ideal travel companion, wherever you choose to take it.
The Sugarloaf is designed especially to nest inside the classic Wald 137 basket. Side wings wrap over the basket to hold your bag in place, so you can hit the trail knowing your bag’s going to stay in place. No need for a cargo net and no more rattling on uneven terrain!
The Horizon Line is made from X10 Cotton Duck, the very first traditional canvas fabric to incorporate the modern magic of XPac. X10 Cotton Duck is a totally new waterproof cotton canvas, made here in the United States. No other fabric summarizes our brand better.
Pair your Horizon Line basket bag with a matching 10X Canvas Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
- Measurements: 14″w X 7h” X 7″d
- Capacity: 11.5 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- XPac™ X10 Canvas
- Saffron Packcloth Liner
- Ripstop Nylon
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- A very secure attachment system to the basket.
- Cushioned base to prevent rattling noises and to protect iPad etc.
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment wings
- Clever snap on handles keeps them out of the way
- Flip the wings upward and attach shoulder strap for carrying as a cross-chest bag, or use the handles as a small duffel.
- Meets carry-on baggage criteria for air travel.
- Shoulder Strap
A bit more...
The front pocket and main compartment are accessible while the bag is in the basket, so you can reach your things without getting off the bike.
Wald baskets are easy to mount on just about any bike. Get the 137 if you have a front rack, or the 1372 if you don’t.