NEW! Ozette V2 Randonneur Bag
Swift takes the classic French handlebar bag design and pairs it with modern textiles to bring you the lightest traditional randonneur bags on the market. The Ozette Rando bag is installed at the front of the bicycle on a small front rack and attaches to the bike using a decaleur.
We took the Ozette Rando Bag to the next level with durable X-Pac™ fabric. Additional abrasion resistance and a rip-stop grid make X-Pac™ an excellent material for more rugged adventures.
A favorite of long-distance cyclists, rando bags make for more efficient riding by keeping gear accessible while on the move.
Looking for more options? Design your own with our Custom Color Picker.
- Measurements: 8”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 10.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 5.5”-6.5” from bottom of bag
- Measurements: 9.25”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 12.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-8.5” from bottom of bag
- Measurements: 11.75”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 15.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-11” from bottom of bag
- Port VX21 X-Pac™
- Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- Discretely flared flap for increased weather protection
- Front pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Side dee rings for optional shoulder strap
- Four velcro straps on the bottom for additional stability
- Stack the Pack Attack inside of the Ozette Rando Bag
- The Seeker fits perfectly in the front pocket
- Loop the top flap’s elastic band over your stem for easy access and hand-warming in chilly conditions.
For its first serious use I took my new Small Ozette last weekend on the Oregon Randonneurs 400km brevet “Nehalem-Nestucca.” Early on, I fell in with three others whose pace was compatible with mine and we finished together. After pulling for a couple of miles I’d drift to the back, have a long pull on the water bottle, eat a meal, change clothes, and catch up on my correspondence. This bag is great!— Graham, Oregon
Cyclists are gear geeks and there are so many products that sound like a great idea yet never get used. My Ozette Rando bag is just the opposite: I like to carry things with me when I ride and it is in constant use, lugging camera gear, food, clothing, etc.— Mark Allen Anderson, Kansas City