The cover utilizes three durable fabrics; a three layer waterproof breathable (WPB) fabric, a Polyurethane coated taffeta lining and a 1000 Denier Cordura underflap. The main cover contains the WPB fabric and is lined with coated taffeta for extra protection from rain, sweat and sun. The Cordura underflap attaches to the main cover at the rear and weaves its way under the saddle rails and meets the main cover again at the nose.
- Tough Waterproof Breathable outer fabric
- Inside lining to protect waterproof membrane
- Cordura under flap (protects the underside too!)
- Openings for saddle loops
- Industrial strength snaps
- Swift fox logo embroidered on the saddle cover
- Three layer waterproof breathable (WPB) fabric,
- Polyurethane coated taffeta lining
- 1000 Denier Cordura
- Elastic binding
- Polyacetal snaps
Three attachment points fully secure the cover; elastic webbing with hook velcro extend from the Cordura underflap and connect to the main covers loop velcro on the underside of the nose. Two industrial strength Polyacetal snaps are placed on each side of saddle cover which aides in keeping the cover in place during aggressive riding. The fit is completed with an elastic binding that edges the entire outer cover. Randi Jo Fabrications also adds cut-aways for the built-in saddle loops.
CARE: Spot clean with mild soap. Don’t keep it wet & rolled up, mold may grow. Condensation can form between the cover and saddle; after a rainy ride remove to let things air out.