Randi Jo Wool Flip Up Cap
These Randi Jo Wool Flip-Up Caps were made especially for Swift Industries. They’re expertly made out of burgundy lamb’s wool with a beautiful portobello merino ear cover to keep your ears warm through the cold-season cycling. Our iconic fox trots across each cap.
Available for a limited time only.
Plain and simple. Randi Jo wool caps are made from wool with classic four panel proportions. The brim design is slightly wider than standard cycling caps, giving you a bit more protection from the elements. The Flip-Ups feature Merino wool ear flaps to keep you cozy.
- The stitching is neat and consistent.
- We wear them all year long.
- Elastic in back panel for a nice fit.
- 100% wool, Merino earflaps, 100% cotton twill tape finish.
- Stitched and stiffened brim.
- Fits under every helmet they’ve tried.
Best to hand wash cold with a mild soap & hang dry (no dryer). We wash them in the machine on a gentle cycle, but the brim can become a bit misshapen- just iron to flatten.