Swift X Kitsbow Icon Shirt
Featuring Pendleton® wool, this Icon Shirt is a timeless homage to the rugged PNW mountains that Swift calls home, and for this project was given a very special colorway to commemorate the Swift x Kitsbow collaborative process. In fact, it is the first women’s fit Icon offered in classic Pendleton® Umatilla wool. It’s an important nod to our female-identified customers who want to rock that stunning, trademark Pendleton fade, an ode to Swift’s standing as a Woman Owned Business, and a joyful celebration of the progress we’re choosing in the White House.
Proudly made in Old Fort, NC
Cut From the Same Cloth: Get an inside look into the making of the Swift X Kitsbow Collaboration HERE
The Icon Shirt is the result of an eight year quest to create the most versatile and best fitting outdoor shirt we could imagine.
The Pendleton® Wool fabric is both soft and tough; and regulates temperature naturally, maximizing comfort as conditions change, making it perfect for traveling light.
The articulated shoulder vents combined with a not-too-slim cut, enhance body shape while optimizing range of motion. All the details are meticulously crafted, down to the last snap.
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go Snaps
- Articulated shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)