The titanium spork may just be the most essential tool to refuel on the road!
- Lightest metal cutlery on the market
- Ultra-light & strong aircraft aluminum alloy
- Conforms to FDA food safety standards
- Smooth matte finish
- All pieces come with a mini carabiner
- Note: the cleanser used in dishwashers will damage the anodization, so Alpha Cutlery should not be washed in a dishwasher
A bit more...
The Sea-To-Summit AlphaLight Cutlery uses a durable aluminum combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil at a surprisingly affordable price. By hard anodizing the aluminum it forms a kind of ‘exoskeleton’, so the utensils can be slimmer and lighter. This hardened shell also encapsulates the aluminum, to eliminate the risk of the alloy leaching into food.