Sea to Summit Ultralight Mat
The Sea to Summit UltraLight Mat is our favorite camping pad on the market. It’s lightweight and comfy, and if that weren’t enough: it packs down smaller than the size of a Nalgene water bottle!
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Sea-To-Summit’s TPU lamination process – one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry – is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
Length 72 in / 184 cm
Width 21.5 in /55 cm
Weight 13.9 oz / 395 g
Packed Size 3 X 6.5 in / 7.5 X 17 cm
R Value 0.7
A bit more...
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night’s sleep is essential for the next day’s adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.