Carbon Glacier Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
These gorgeous icy-blue and turquoise bags are sewn and ready for your next adventure. All ReadyMade bags ship within three days of purchase.
The Zeitgeist Saddle Bag is inspired by a classic touring saddlebag design. Two straps attach the Saddle Bag to the metal tabs on your saddle (as found on Brooks ™ saddles and the like), and a third strap loops around the seat post to prevent your bag from swaying. We highly recommend the Carradice Bagman Support or the Carradice Quick Release Clamp because of their quick-release mounting system.
The main compartment accommodates the belongings you may want on a long day on the saddle: snacks, rain gear, hand pump, coffee mug, book, day planner, and tall cans of your favorite malted beverage–to name a few.
- Measurements: 12″wX8″hX6.5″d
- Capacity: 11 Liters per bag
- Bag Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Measurements: 10″wX8″hX”6.5″d
- Capacity: 8.5L Liters a set
- Bag Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Black Thread and Trim
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Three leather attachment straps
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Two side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag.
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers.
Always Included on our ReadyMade bags:
- Expedition Upgrade
- Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
I've had my Zeitgeist Saddle Touring Bag for about six months now and have loved every minute of it. It's roomy enough for all of my junk (u-lock, pump, tools, jacket, etc.) and eliminates the need to carry a backpack on most days. Seriously, I can even cram groceries and library books in there. The materials and construction are super sturdy and fastens to the bike securely. I can't wait to pair it with some panniers up front for some light camping in the summer!— Jessica, Seattle