Sugarloaf Basket Bag
The Sugarloaf Basket Bag is designed especially for the classic Wald 137 and 1372 Bicycle Baskets. We nailed a bag that is purpose built and turns heads off-bike too. Every detail on the bag has the Wald 137 Basket in mind. The Swift Sugarloaf nests effortlessly in the front bicycle basket, and easily clips in place to keep your cargo safe and secure.
- Measurements: 14″xX7h”X7″d
- Capacity: 11.5 Liters per bag
- Bag Weight: 1 lb
- Choose from Cordura™, and Multicam Xpac™
- Black Thread and Trim
- Black with green liner
- Steel with turquoise liner
- Multi-Cam with grey liner
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- A very secure attachment system to the basket.
- Base lined with foam to prevent rattling noises and to protect iPad etc.
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment sleeves
- Waterproof top zipper
- Protection flaps over non-waterproof zippers
Off Bike Carry:
Flip the wings upward and attach shoulder strap for carrying as a cross-chest bag, or use the handles as a small duffel.
Meets checked baggage criterium for air travel.
A bit more...
There’s no need to rely on a cargo net to keep your Sugarloaf Basket Bag in place or to prevent unwanted rattling on uneven surfaces! Side wings that wrap over the basket will hold your bag in place so you can hit the trail knowing your bag’s going to stay in place.
Discrete reflective accents provide visibility while you are riding, and clever snaps on the duffel straps prevent them from flopping around at the helm of your bicycle.
The Sugarloaf goes with you wherever you’re headed! Unclip the duffel bag and easily carry the bag using two comfortable handles, or attach a shoulder strap to use the Sugarloaf as a cross-shoulder bag.
Are you looking for a Sugarloaf Basket Bag for the Wald 139 and 1392 bicycle baskets? Sit tight, we’re in our lab tinkering with a larger bag, but we’re not sure that the Sugarloaf Basket Bag will pack the same punch if it’s any bigger–some things are perfect small!