Born from a mutual admiration and a shared foundation of cycling and outdoor adventure, Swift Industries and Kitsbow Cycling Apparel join forces to collaborate. And out of this partnership we’ve co-created several new products that blend Swift’s adventure-true aesthetic and Kitsbow’s tech-forward design, all for the sake of enabling peak experiences in the Great Outdoors.
The Swift Anchor Pack is the brainchild of our two highly driven design teams. At 2.5 liters of capacity, the pack’s overall shape was first streamlined for on-body comfort. We then set out to configure the pack’s key feature: an expandable sleeve which easily secures and protects shed clothing layers. The feature simply disappears when not in use. Nice and tidy. But we didn’t stop there, we also added thoughtful attachments for an optional Sidekick Stem Pouch accessory bag to expand storage capacity.
Such a great pack deserves a matching Icon Shirt. Featuring Pendleton® wool, it is a timeless homage to the rugged PNW mountains that Swift calls home, and for this project was given a very special colorway to commemorate the Swift x Kitsbow collaborative process. In fact, it is the first women’s fit Icon offered in Umatilla wool. It’s an important nod to our female-identified customers who want to rock that stunning, trademark Pendleton fade.
Together, the Swift Anchor Pack and the Swift x Kitsbow Icon Shirt provide the comfort, functionality, and durability discerning adventurers rely on to propel unparalleled adventures, and to sweeten the in-between moments with style.
Swift x Kitsbow Icon Shirt:
Featuring Pendleton® wool, this Icon Shirt is a timeless homage to the rugged PNW mountains that Swift calls home, and for this project was given a very special colorway to commemorate the Swift x Kitsbow collaborative process. In fact, it is the first women’s fit Icon offered in classic Pendleton® Umatilla wool. It’s an important nod to our female-identified customers who want to rock that stunning, trademark Pendleton fade.
- Chamfered pocket flaps and cuffs
- Cuff openings designed to accommodate a watch
- Schoeller®-shape 3XDRY shoulder and elbow patches for water and abrasion resistance
- Pocket slot for securing eyewear
- On-the-go-friendly snaps
- Articulate shoulder vents for greater mobility
- Added reflectivity for night safety
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
The Anchor Pack:
Born of a challenge to improve upon an already classic outdoor design — the hip pack. At 2.5 liters of capacity, the hip pack’s overall shape is streamlined for on-body comfort. A key feature of the Anchor Pack is a unique feature which easily accommodates those extra layers without adding to the surface area contacting the body. This expanding sleeve feature, the Anchor Cargo Flap, is brought to life with a special Pendleton® wool lining and simply tucks away and disappears when not deployed. But we didn’t stop there! We added convenient attachment points for an optional Sidekick Stem Pouch accessory bag to carry an extra water bottle, snacks, or a bike tool.
- Constructed out of Made in the USA VX21® Fabric
- Front Anchor Cargo Flap for layers and ride essentials
- Pendleton® Umatilla wool lining
- Quick release gator hook cam straps for adjustment on-the-fly
- Molle webbing system for the Swift X Kitsbow Sidekick Stem Pouch
- Interior zip pocket
- Dyneema® grid packcloth liner
- Highly adjustable waist belt
- Volume: 2.5L
- Dimensions: 11”w x 3.5”d x 6.5”h
- Sewn in the USA (Seattle, WA)