Work with us at Swift Industries!
At Swift Industries we’re on a mission to help build a world where bicycles are a widely hailed tool for creating joy, connecting communities and taking concrete climate action. We are pitching in by designing top tier bicycle bags and championing the community. Our team shows up to create this future fueled by ambition, playfulness, integrity and respect.
Hailed for being a woman-led company, Swift Industries is applauded for creating exceptionally high quality products, and for standing out in the crowd as a fun, high energy brand with environmentally aware and socially progressive practices.
BIPOC & LGBTQIA // NB folks are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Outside Sales Reps
Outside Sales Representatives (Contracted Position)
Now hiring 2 independent reps who focus on mid to high-tier cycling and cycling-adjacent lifestyle brands. 80% sales person, 20% brand ambassador, we are looking for agencies/individuals that are energized by Swift Industries’ brand culture, and adept at product technical education. As a Swift Industries Independent Rep you will secure new key and speciality accounts, host territory-based brand activations and dealer appreciation events on behalf of Swift Industries, represent us at regional trade shows and industry events, and talk Swift up on every ride you go on.
You and/or your agency must have a pioneering approach to your territories, and need to demonstrate strategic growth and development skills. Must be comfortable and pro-active selling products on both an ASAP business model and a traditional 12-month pre-book cycle.
- Strategically target and open independently owned and operated cycling and outdoor lifestyle accounts
- Key Account penetration and management within territory
- Lead store employee training clinics
- Serve as ‘brand ambassador’ on and off the clock
- Active attendance at regional and national trade shows
- Assist dealers with POP / Visual Merchandising / Inventory management
- Must be an existing rep or rep agency with a successful track record
- Well-versed in retail math
- Demonstrable ability to forecast for the upcoming sales year
- Relationship with key accounts within territory
- Organized and highly motivated as you will not be micro-managed
- Excellent communicator
- High frequency store visits within your territory
- A passion for cycling and our company mission
- Mid Atlantic
- California and Southwest
- Great Lakes
Let’s talk, click HERE to connect.