Bandito Handlebar and Saddle Bag
The Bandito Handlebar and Saddle Bag is the perfect size for your tools, a windbreaker and your small stuff. Damn, it’s cute.
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles and the likes
- Attaches to handlebars
- Side dee-rings for a shoulder strap
New for 2020
- Voile™ straps replaced leather straps
- Die cut Coverlite™ daisy chain
- Front Zipper storm flap
- Horizontal front daisy chain, use straps to attach a mini hand pump, slide on a reflector, and more!
- Measurements: 8.5″w X 5.5″ diameter
- Capacity: 3.2 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- Black VX21 XPac™
- Coyote VX21 XPac™
- Old Navy 500 Denier Cordura™
- Design your own with our Custom Color Picker
Also built out of
- YKK™ Zipper
Made in Seattle, WA
Attaching the Bandito to your bicycle is easy, using the two Voile Straps included with your purchase.
For attachment to your saddle, feed the Voile straps through the slots in the webbing that are closest to the center of the bag–you’ll find that the spacing is a perfect match for the standard spacing of the saddle bag attachment loops on a Brooks or Berthoud saddle. We stock the Velo Orange Saddle Loops, an after-market attachment option for saddles without integrated saddle loops.
To mount the Bandito to the handlebars, feed the two Voile Straps through the slots in the webbing closest to the outside edges of the bag, and attach the straps directly to your handlebars.
Add stability with a third p-cord strap that feeds through a versatile daisy chain and around the seat-post or stem. It will prevent the bag from swaying or bumping upward on rugged terrain.
It’s new Bandito Day!
Here at Swift, we mail our product unassembled to reduce the carbon footprint of your order. Check out this tutorial video about how to put your Bandito Handlebar and Saddle Bag together on the day it arrives.