Carbon Glacier Zeitgeist Saddle Bag
Our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag is a fresh take on the classic British touring saddlebag. Modern materials make this bag lightweight and give it that Swift Industries pop! Take advantage of the space under your saddle with a bag that is optimal for packing overnight supplies. The Zeitgeist Saddle bag attaches to the strap loops built-in on some saddles, or can be cradled by a support rack designed exactly for this bag.
The Carbon Glacier Series features hints of glacier blues and mountain grays to our favorite designs.
$174.00 - $180.00
- Measurements: 12″w X 8″h X 6.5″d
- Capacity: 11 L per bag
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Measurements: 10″w X 8″h X 6.5″d
- Capacity: 4.25 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- 1000 Denier Cordura™
- Vinyl liner
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Three leather attachment straps
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles and the like
- Two side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- You can add Velo Orange Saddle Loops if your saddle doesn’t have its own.
Always Included on our ReadyMade bags:
- Expedition Upgrade
- Dee Rings and Shoulder Strap
I've had my Zeitgeist Saddle Touring Bag for about six months now and have loved every minute of it. It's roomy enough for all of my junk (u-lock, pump, tools, jacket, etc.) and eliminates the need to carry a backpack on most days. Seriously, I can even cram groceries and library books in there. The materials and construction are super sturdy and fastens to the bike securely. I can't wait to pair it with some panniers up front for some light camping in the summer!— Jessica, Seattle