This clever little bag works as a saddlebag and as a handlebar bag. It’s the perfect size for your tools and small stuff, windbreaker and gloves.
- Measurements: 8.5″w X 5.5″ diameter
- Capacity: 3.2 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attaches to handlebars or the mounting tabs on specific saddles
- External elastic loops for small hand pump
- Shoulder Strap
A bit more...
Two leather straps attach it fore or aft on your bicycle–either around your bars or through the tabs on your saddle. A third strap feeds through a versatile daisy chain and around the seat post or stem, and prevents the bag from swaying.
The Bandito’s handsome shape is held for the long run by a plastic interior, which will not warp or sag over time.
Two flat elastic loops dedicate a spot to your small-hand pump.
The Bandito comes with dee rings on either side and a shoulder strap is available for easy over-the-shoulder carry.
Damn, it’s cute.