This clever little bag works as a saddlebag and as a handlebar bag. It’s the perfect size for your tools and small stuff. Attach a shoulder strap (sold separately) to dee rings on either side of the Bandito for easy off-bike carry.
Damn, it’s cute.
The Cascade Collection is inspired by the colors of the Pacific Northwest Forests.
- Measurements: 8.5″w X 5.5″ diameter
- Capacity: 3.2 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- 1000 Denier Cordura™
- Packcloth Liner
- Lightweight HDPE plastic inserts for structure and strength
- Internal dowel keeps bag rigid
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles and the likes
- Attaches to handlebars, or the mounting loops on specific saddles
- External elastic loops for small hand pump
- You can add Velo Orange Saddle Loops if your saddle doesn’t have its own
- Shoulder Strap
A bit more...
Attaching the Bandito to your bicycle is easy using the two top leather straps: either loop them around your bars, or through the bag loops on the back of your saddle. A third strap feeds through a versatile daisy chain and around the seat post or stem, to prevent the bag from swaying.