At a compact 6L, the Catalyst Pack has easily made its way onto our top-seller list as a go-to-gravel-adventure-bag. Riders with less clearance and narrow handlebars now have a stellar option for stowing gear on their handlebars and under the saddle.
The Catalyst Pack is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 10 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
$112.00 – $115.00
As any rider of smaller stature will tell you, when it comes to bike bags, there’s a fine line between, “big enough to haul my adventure gear and too big for my small frame.”
With an unmistakable design nod to the Zeitgeist, the design objective of the Catalyst was answering the specific needs of smaller riders. The result is a beautifully functional mid-capacity bag that works well for everyone!
- Includes (6) Foam Spacer Blocks and (2) 9″ Swift Straps
- Interior features one-handed drawcord closure with additional compression strap to compact your load.
- Compatible with standard saddle tab spacing
- Flap features small zipper pocket, webbing daisy chains for additional lash points, and reflective detailing
- D rings for off-bike shoulder strap compatibility
- Measurements: 11”w x 7.75”h x 6.25”d
- Capacity: 6 Liters
- Weight: 15oz
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- RBC™ 450D
- TPU Ripstop
- Fastex Buckles
- Reflective Tape
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials
It’s New Catalyst Pack Day! Here at Swift, we mail our product unassembled to reduce the carbon footprint of your order. Check out this tutorial video about the Zeitgeist Pack–it will show you how to put your Catalyst Pack together the day it arrives.