Oveja Negra’s Cascade Chuckbucket™
We’re adding Oveja Negra’s Chuckbucket™ to the Cascade Collection and it features a head tube attachment point just for us! We’re honored to work with such a brilliant team of kindred spirits and we’re delighted to match their beautiful adventure bags to our Cascade Collection.
The Chuckbucket™ is Oveja Negra handlebar/stem bag that enables fast access to goods while you’re in the saddle. Designed around a 1L Nalgene® and 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®, the Chuckbucket™ has plenty of volume to handle snacks, water, or whatever else you find yourself in need of. Simple, one handed opening/closing lets you keep a hand on the bars so you don’t go flying.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Capacity: 1L+
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
- Attaches at either side of stem and head tube
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene® or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Hook & loop closure mesh pocket keeps items secure
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- Cordura® construction, 70d hex ripstop top
- Lime green liner fabric
- Velcro® One Wrap® attachment straps