Sugarloaf Basket Bag
The Sugarloaf Basket bag was made for the Wald 137 front bicycle basket. It’s designed to fit perfectly into the classic basket, and is kept in place with a reliable and good looking attachment design.
Stylish, easy going, and purposeful to the very last seam, the Swift Sugarloaf carries as gracefully off-bike as on. With comfortable handles and shoulder strap attachment points, this bag is an ideal travel companion, wherever you choose to take it.
The Sugarloaf is designed especially to nest inside the classic Wald 137 basket. Side wings wrap over the basket to hold your bag in place, so you can hit the trail knowing your bag’s going to stay in place. No need for a cargo net and no more rattling on uneven terrain! The front pocket and main compartment are still accessible while the bag is in the basket, so you can reach your things without getting off the bike.
Wald baskets are easy to mount on just about any bike. Get the 137 if you have a front rack, or the 1372 if you don’t.
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- A very secure attachment system to the basket.
- Cushioned base to prevent rattling noises and to protect iPad etc.
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment wings
- Clever snap on handles keeps them out of the way
- Measurements: 14″w X 7h” X 7″d
- Capacity: 11.5 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- Black X-Pac™️
- Coyote X-Pac™️
- Old Navy 500 Denier Cordura™️
- Design your own over at our Custom Color Picker.
Also built out of
- Closed Cell Foam
- Fastex™️ Buckles
- Magnetic Snaps
- Waterproof YKK™️ Zipper
Video Tutorials coming soon!
Wald baskets are easy to mount on just about any bike. Get the 137 if you have a front rack, or the 1372 if you don’t. Once the Wald 137 baste is mounted to your bicycle, you’re ready to hit the road with a Sugarloaf Basket Bag.
- Flip the wings upward and attach shoulder strap for carrying as a cross-chest bag, or use the handles as a small duffel.
The Sugarloaf Basket Bag arrives fully assembled–no out-of-the-box set-up necessary