Paloma Handlebar Bag
The Paloma Handlebar Bag is a classic bicycle bag design and mounts into the handlebars using the Rixen and Kaul Klickfix Handlebar Adapter. A clear map case, and external pocket add utility to this elegant bag. The Paloma is ideal for road rides, gravel roads, and bicycle-touring. Not recommended for technical terrain.
Heads-up! Don’t forget to add a Klickfix Handlebar Adapter to your cart–it’s a required piece of hardware for this bag.
The Paloma Handlebar Bag is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 5 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
The Paloma Handlebar Bag puts everything you need within reach while you’re on the move, so you can go further, faster. No more stuffed jersey pockets, or repeatedly stopping to get things out of your saddle bag or panniers.
The Paloma is made with ECOPAK™ fabric which was developed for the durable needs of the sailing industry. Whether you’ve got the 1200km Paris-Brest-Paris route on the horizon, or are exploring the backroads high in the Cascade Mountains, our Paloma Handlebar Bag is here to chase the perfect ride.
Design your own Paloma Handlebar Bag with our Custom Color Picker.
- Front pocket
- 10″ X 5″ clear map case
- Integrated D-rings for a shoulder strap
- Interior pen pockets and phone or note pad slots
- Comes with the Klickfix frame (Klickfix Handlebar Adapter sold separately)
- Measurements: 10″w X 5.75″d X 6.25″h
- Capacity: 6 L
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Hardware weight limit: 5 lbs
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- HDPE inserts
- Stainless steel fork
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia and Seattle, WA out of recycled materials
You can use the Paloma Handlebar Bag on most any bike and it mounts to the Klickfix Handlebar Adapter on your bars, without a front rack or complicated hardware. The Klickfix Adapter is a required attachment part. You can’t use the Paloma without one. If you don’t already own a Klickfix Handlebar Adapter, we’ve got you covered. Add one to your cart above!
Will the Paloma Handlebar Bag fit my bicycle?
Possible roadblocks to using the Paloma Handlebar Bag could be
– Interference with cross-top aka inline brake levers (brake-levers mounted to the flats of your handlebars),
– Interference with cable-housing in area where the Paloma will be positioned,
– If the bag doesn’t fit between the drops of the handlebars,
– Or if integrated shifters hit the bag. The Paloma Handlebar Bag’s width is 10″, please check your clearance in advance of placing your purchase.
It’s New Paloma Handlebar Bag Day! Here at Swift, we mail our product unassembled to reduce the carbon footprint of your order. Check out this tutorial video about how to put your Paloma Handlebar Bag together the day it arrives.