Paloma Handlebar Bag
The Paloma Handlebar Bag is a classic bar bag design and mounts into the handlebars using the Rixen and Kaul Klickfix Adapter. A clear map case, and external pocket add utility to this elegant bag. Ideal for road rides, gravel roads, and touring. Not recommended for technical terrain.
The Paloma Handlebar Bag puts everything you need within reach while you’re on the move, so you can go further, faster. No more stuffed jersey pockets, or repeatedly stopping to get things out of your saddle bag or panniers.
The Paloma is available in XPac™️ textiles, each developed for the durable needs of the sailing industry. Whether you’ve got the 1200km Paris-Brest-Paris route on the horizon, or are exploring the backroads of the high Cascades, our Paloma Bar Bag is here to chase the perfect ride.
Design your own Paloma Handlebar Bag with our Custom Color Picker.
- Front pocket
- 10″ X 5″ clear map case, touch-screen responsive
- Dee rings for a shoulder strap
- Interior pen pockets and phone or note pad slots
- Includes the Klickfix Frame
- Measurements: 10″w X 5.75″d X 6.25″h
- Capacity: 6 L
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Klickfix Adapter weight limits: 15 lbs
- Black VX21 X-Pac™
- Coyote VX21 X-Pac™
- Old Navy 500 Denier Cordura™
- Design your own on our Custom Color Picker
Also built out of
- Aluminum Klickfix Fork (or Frame)
You can use the Paloma Handlebar Bag on most any bike and it mounts to the Klickfix Handlebar Adapter on your bars, without a front rack or complicated hardware. The Klickfix Adapter is a mandatory attachment part. You can’t use the Paloma without one. If you don’t already own a Klickfix Handlebar Adapter, we’ve got you covered. Add one to your cart above!
Will the Paloma Handlebar Bag fit my bicycle?
Possible roadblocks to using the Paloma Handlebar Bag could be
- interference with cross-top//inline break levers (break-levers mounted to the flats of your handlebars),
- interference with cable-housing in the “Paloma zone”,
- if the bag doesn’t fit between the drops of the handlebars,
- or if integrated shifters hit the bag. The Paloma Handlebar Bag’s width is 10″, so you can check your clearance in advance of placing your purchase.
It’s new Paloma Day! Here at Swift, we mail our product unassembled to reduce the carbon footprint of your order. Check out this tutorial video about how to put your Paloma Handlebar Bag together the day it arrives.